I'm often asked what it's like to be an entrepreneur, and how to get started.
Although this entire blog is dedicated to helping entrepreneurs, this post is where i'll send people who ask for a starting point.
So, budding entrepreneurs, here's what I recommend you do first:
- Read all the essays by Paul Graham
- Read this blog post by Meebo founder Seth Sternberg
- Listen to this WIRED podcast I did about being an entrepreneur (and how un-sexy it can be!)
- Read all the blogs on this site, if you can, as they're all written for entrepreneurs.
- Listen to this RadioLab podcast on the placebo effect, and specifically about confidence
And then, get started! Don't let fear stand in your way. Oh, and good luck!