Today I was on the State of Mobile panel, hosted by Paul Sherman of Potomac Tech Wire at the Ritz Carlton in McLean, VA.
Paul Palmieri, the President & CEO of Millennial Media was the keynote, followed by the panel, which was comprised of:
- Charles Curran, General Partner, Valhalla Partners
- Matt Jones, VP Mobile Strategy and Operations, Gannett
- Daniel Odio, Co-Founder and COO, PointAbout
- Ran Farmer, Managing Director, NetBiscuits
- Moderator - Paul Sherman, Editor, Potomac Tech Wire
I've got a video of the entire 2+hour event. It begins with Paul's keynote, followed by the panel at minute 37.
And speaking of Paul Palmieri, I have to give him props. He's a really friendly guy. I'd never met him, but he actually came up to me to say hello. Here's the CEO of one of the hottest and fastest-growing companies in the mobile space taking the time to seek me out and say hello. It was noticed and appreciated, and it made me wonder if Millennial Media is succeeding out of sheer force of awesomeness of its CEO.
Here's the video:
Here's the Twitter stream from the event:
And here's another picture I took: