I just got off a Skype video chat with Eric Wilker, who is an Executive MBA student at USC in addition to being SVP of Business Planning & Operations at Warner Bros. He had to interview an entrepreneur as a part of his class and asked me if I'd be game. I said sure, so long as I could capture the session on video and share it with you. We discussed a wide range of topics, including:
- Is being an entrepreneur influenced by nature, or nurture?
- Tips for finding/seeing opportunities
- Start-up financing & finding partners
- Building the business: Iterating on a product & why managers should learn to code
- Many other topics of interest to entrepreneurs
Here's the video of our chat about being an entrepreneur:
In the video I reference a few links: